Replacement front fogs - Aftermarket

Krzys

Think it was just in his project thread mate.

All he did was find an L shaped bracket that was shallower and replaced the one that came with the fogs, I have done the same. On mine it's only attached to one side of the fog and one side of the bumper but they aren't going anywhere.

Sorry it was in the MB6 build thread which is now deleted, I still got the photos but no access to p.c at present but as Krzys said just two L brackets that were for a kitchen unit.

Sorry it was in the MB6 build thread which is now deleted, I still got the photos but no access to p.c at present but as Krzys said just two L brackets that were for a kitchen unit.

Mine were for a wardrobe! DIY FTW :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

@Grant have you got the same fogs as the link i posted then?still got my original brackets off off oem fogs but cant find a way to get them to fit,anyone got any spare brackets kicking around they would like to poss fit for me at japfest? :)

Yeah i have these fogs mate ..

Not really a case of bringing brackets along though .. I made them from the brackets supplied with the lights and a couple of ransom peices of angle i had ..

Would give you a hand at some point though if you wanted it ..

Need a driveway and electric ..