Aerocrap VTI from Slovenia

Hakosuka

Yesterday I cleaned under the rear seats, let the pic speak for itself, I was shocked the first time I lifted the seats  :eek:

imag1443.jpg

Also got the car out of the garage for the first time since the coilovers are fitted  8-)

imag1444.jpg

imag1454.jpg

I was shocked when i pulled the rear seats down.so much rubbish it took me half n hour to hoover it all - find some moneys though :P and thankfully no used condoms although there is a sketchy white patch on one of the rear seats :L

I like the idea of plastidipping parts of the engine bay but would the heat affect it over time being inside the engine bay?

• Like 1

I was shocked when i pulled the rear seats down.so much rubbish it took me half n hour to hoover it all - find some moneys though :P and thankfully no used condoms although there is a sketchy white patch on one of the rear seats :L

I like the idea of plastidipping parts of the engine bay but would the heat affect it over time being inside the engine bay?

I found 10cents :D

Well, I don't have a clue, we will see. I will have a heat wrapped header, but still, I am a bit concerned too, I can put it off if I want :)

OK, some more unneccessary stuff done :)

This is the engine mount, already "polished" on the flat stuff, but still pretty dirty where the bolts are.

imag1460.jpg

Dirty nuts:

imag1461.jpg

Shinny!

imag1462.jpg

imag1463.jpg

Assembled. Actually had much problems with taking a picture, it's so shinny :D

imag1464.jpg

More rusty nuts:

imag1466.jpg

Aaand more shinny nuts:

imag1467.jpg

My stick was dirty :D

imag14681.jpg

Such shinny! Much wow!

imag1469.jpg

This is actually photographed without flash, it was burning my eyes!  8-)

imag1470.jpg

Then, for the end, I took the master cylinder off and cleaned it inside and of course outside.

This was inside:

imag1472.jpg

• Like 2

They say its supposed to be alright, could try doing something small that see's heat like a radiator hose? See how it goes!