Aerocrap VTI from Slovenia

Hakosuka

Thanks guys, means a lot.

We went to Hungary on friday. The meeting point was at 1PM, I was still in the garagae at 12AM. :D

But I managed to do it! My first test drive was 1000km! All good, no smokes, no rattles, everything works as it should, engine feels strong, doesn't smoke or drink oil...and it has 290k km! I even raced with a Prelude H22 (185HP) and my car was faster! We started in 3rd gear around 80km/h to around 200km/h  :mrgreen:

So, here are some pics of the garage place and few of the car...

imag1524.jpg

My friend's beemers

imag1526.jpg

Big mess! I am not in the garage for a weekend and this is how it's like when I get back  :|

imag1527.jpg

And outside... I am actually trying to buy the whole place, but the price is too high  :cry:

imag1531.jpg

Oh, and few of the car:

imag1521.jpg

imag1522.jpg

imag1532.jpg

• Like 1

Of course we have speedbumps. I love them :D It's actually not THAT bad, I mean the exhaust and the front tow hook scratches a bit, but is not as bad as with my 4.gen sedan, I was scratching everywhere (was probably even lower) :)

Now my plans are:

- new mesh grille

- put the window visors on

- change gearbox oil

- sort the rust

- vinyl wrap (won't tell the color yet)

- level the coilovers, maybe lift the front a bit

- replace the worn ball joint at the front

- try to stiffen the mounts

- reupholster the interior in black "fake suede"

- get a new shifter made (extended and a short shift) with a new gear knob

• Like 1

Hey guys, not much progress in the last few days, working all the time at work and don't have much time for the car.

I just lifted the front for a bit(1cm) to prevent rubbing (much better now) and replaced the clutch fluid. I didn't take any pics but the fluid was all gooey at the bottom, it was really crazy. I took the fluid reservoir off the car and cleaned it, poured fresh oil and now it's OK :)

I have a problem I think... Sometimes it smells like antifreeze in the cabin. It doesn't look like it's really leaking in the inside or in the engine bay, but is this maybe a common problem or something?

I checked yesterday real quick, but there was no water on the floor, I need to check if there is anything to be seen on the pipes and around the joints and all. Is this a common problem on M's?