Aerocrap VTI from Slovenia

Hakosuka

I got the timing light on friday, so we set ignition timings on my Shuttle and my friends Shuttle. Runs much better now and pulls harder.

imag1473.jpg

I did some dirty work on the VTI, I needed to flush the cooling water out and replace the thermostat, God there was a mess :( I also pulled the oil pan off the car. Not ONE bolt was tightened on the pan. Not one!  :shock:

Then I done some more polishing:

imag1474.jpg

imag1476.jpg

imag1477.jpg

imag1482.jpg

The biggest pain in the a*s was obviously the distributor...I spent a lot of hours on it, but not all in one go. I just had it sitting on the bench and every day I was working a bit on it. Now It's assembled, so no more work on this b*****d. :)

imag1487.jpg

imag1488.jpg

What do you guys think?

Nice to know! Thanks guys!
On the engine bay, there is still a lot of thing to do. I am waiting for some nice bits to tidy the engine bay some more, but to do it properly, the engine needs to be pulled out and everything done like the distributor :)

• Like 2

GUYS! I need help, can't decide if wheels look good or not, majority of my friends said they look good on the car, that it suits well. Also without tires looks a bit crappy, maybe when I get some beefy tires, it would look better. What do you think?

imag1490.jpg

imag1491.jpg

imag1492.jpg

I actually just found out genuin OZ superturismos with 205/50-16 tyres for 220€, I am going to get them after work :) I think they will look even better, they are also 16x7, volvo wheels are only 6.5j wide.

• Like 2