What is this in my boot?

feck_on_a_stick

• 5 weeks later...

Just bumping this one as it has been a month since I sealed that vent and I've had a good few drives in the rain to see what happens.

I'm happy to report that the boot is dry, so might be worth checking if anyone has a puddle in their boot :)

Just bumping this one as it has been a month since I sealed that vent and I've had a good few drives in the rain to see what happens.

I'm happy to report that the boot is dry, so might be worth checking if anyone has a puddle in their boot :)

Good news! I think it's worth sealing mine, not sure if it's letting any in but it can't hurt!

For the sake of a couple of quid and literally 2 mins of your time it def wouldn't hurt :)

I just need to get some plastic clips to clip the boot carpet back in to the plastic trim as the previous owner must have binned them all ffs.

This sort?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20x-Honda-Plastic-Rivet-Retainer-Bumper-Trim-Clips-8mm-10mm-Civic-Accord-/290878901031?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43b9bbcb27

I need a few as some are snapped and in a bad way, previous owner obviously didn't know how they worked and just prised them off at some point!

I think it might be these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-Honda-Interior-Carpet-Boot-lining-Seat-Back-Plastic-Trim-Panel-Clips-/370777701581?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ACivic&hash=item565412bccd

I need some for the passenger footwell too as it seems to have been pulled back as well

$T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2srK!BQmN3SVU8!~~60_35.J

The car is away getting the 5Zigen back box removed so I'll double check when it comes back :)

• Like 1

I think it might be these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-Honda-Interior-Carpet-Boot-lining-Seat-Back-Plastic-Trim-Panel-Clips-/370777701581?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ACivic&hash=item565412bccd

I need some for the passenger footwell too as it seems to have been pulled back as well

$T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2srK!BQmN3SVU8!~~60_35.J

The car is away getting the 5Zigen back box removed so I'll double check when it comes back :)

They look like the right ones for the carpets.

• Like 1