Fake dump valve

simpo

I hate french cars in general, but, I was just saying some have actually been alright!

I went mountain biking with a mate who has a MINT 205 gti, I was ribbing him something chronic. He goes to the french car show which is a three day thing at castle Coombe and I was saying its a three day Vs a 1 day japfest as they all need ti fix thier cars before going home!

:lol:

Only casualties at Japfest were those who were too excitable in the rain!

205 can be forgiven, a guy I know races about how great French cars are yet his 205 has an EVO engine in it, proper beast at 600+ bhp!

The French only made 2 good cars that was r5 gt turbo and the 205

only one i would be tempted to add is the Peugeot 205 T16  :P 

Any straight person wouldn't be as big a fan of French cars or at least admit to it :lol:

Admiring the obvious is fine but Tom shows too much willing!

I hate french cars in general, but, I was just saying some have actually been alright!

Having owned french cars in the past (including an R5GTT, which was pretty reliable actually) I have learned that mostly they are poorly built, plasticky and generally smell of cheese but they do also build some good ones which at least deserve some respect.

The megane for example is a horrible car but the rs version is still the benchmark hot hatch.

They might of been considered cool cars i even owned a 205gti(broke more than i drove it) but they were still poorly built , broke down all the time n generally just fell to bits lol

Never had a prob with my 205 only got rid of it because I handbreaked it into a kerb

• Like 1

Never had a prob with my 205 only got rid of it because I handbreaked it into a kerb

lucky b****r mine blew the head the ecu gave up 2wice n it always had wiring issues but wen it worked it was well fun