Whats the difference?

onejdmcivic1984

Hey all as a owner of a MB4 I thought I was thinking of selling it to my dad and buying a MB6 Vti but is it worth paying more for a Vti-S?

My dad would benefit from having a practical and reasonably economical car but I would like something faster,meaner looking with proper VTEC :D

I ideally like a Pirates Black one but not too sure if u can get that in a VTI or is it exclusive to VTIS?

• Like 1

Only the vti-s comes in p.black

Differences are body kit, badges, gear knob, matts.

Fancy a ride in mine, you'll soon spot the difference between the 1.6 D series and the 1.8 B series.

You mean the vti-s only comes in p black not only the vti-s comes in p black
  • Like 1

Miles to a tank because it's way to hard to hit 350 ur know wat I mean when you get one!

True you'll only get 350 on a long run with minimal vtec. 270-280 is a good average.

True you'll only get 350 on a long run with minimal vtec. 270-280 is a good average.

LOL i best fill my man bag up with cash when i go to the Scotland meet then, sounds like i will need quite a few tanks of fuel LOL

LOL i best fill my man bag up with cash when i go to the Scotland meet then, sounds like i will need quite a few tanks of fuel LOL

A tank each way and you'll have some left over dude! That's without having to drive like a granny too! I did Edinburgh to London easy with some fun on the A68!

I worked out that I averaged 36.5mpg on my last road trip, 400 miles to the tank as well and that included a fake police chase :lol:

A tank each way and you'll have some left over dude! 

I did have a look at going to this meet and that's pretty much what I worked it out at, a bit more for me, 440 miles each way plus route driving 2 and a bit tanks.

Do it it's only a 1.8 and not 2.6 hi comp. engine :lol: :lol:

Lol, I would love to but I just can't afford a £150 day out right now, plus I've got loads to do to get ready for Japfest. I will try and get up for the one in August though. :)