Which style headlights?

Krzys

Obviously any that involve ditching the chrome are generally acceptable but I've been thinking that I'm not 100% sure if I want to leave mine as they are or do something different!

Here's a picture of them currently:

53734860-BCA6-4B87-B8BE-1EB78E705B5A_zps

Thoughts I've had are same with tangoed corners as you see on the standard headlights, corners painted black or see about bribing someone to make some really cool ones like Dinochips has? 

I'm planning to do the USDM indicator mod so they will be illuminated with side/dipped headlights to give you an idea of how it'll look!

If you want to do the usdm sidelight mod they'd be best tangoed but projectors are the way forward I think.

Projectors with USDM? Could work!?  badidea.gif1

My original headlights are in pretty good condition too for such modding!

• Like 1

Just PM'd the man that can!

Nice, let me know how much it's going to cost, I have a spare set sat in the garage, I would have a go myself but don't think I have the time, look how long it's taking to do my wheels. :(

• Like 1

Projectors are the way forward!! Would love a set myself but ive got to prioritise... Im getting fed up of my black bumper and steel rim!!! Lool

The time will come for projectors, but its a must!!!