Front wing!

Krzys

at the bumper corner its a 8mm self tapper, which goes into a plastic clip that opens up when tightened, or you could use a "speed" clip

the second nut and bolt you mention shouldn't be there, it should be a rectangular clip, this just supports the bumper doesn't tighten up. these break easily as the plastic goes brittle.

• Like 2

i need to sort mine out, the bumper isn't fitting right on the passenger side and every time i walk by that corner i end up giving the bumper a shove back under the headlight, doing my head in, i think its the bolt into the wing that isn't tight enough

at the bumper corner its a 8mm self tapper, which goes into a plastic clip that opens up when tightened, or you could use a "speed" clip

the second nut and bolt you mention shouldn't be there, it should be a rectangular clip, this just supports the bumper doesn't tighten up. these break easily as the plastic goes brittle.

Like these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/331043093608?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&device=m&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

Or these?

http://www.technobotsonline.com/fixings-and-fasteners/clips-and-pins/speed-u-clips.html

yes 2nd linky would do a better job than the plastic clip, will give a tighter fit and will far outlast the plastic clip, especially if you think you'll be whipping the bumper off a few more times.

ive got a set of these, they are really useful, you could replace the ones in the bottom of the bumper as these tend to seize, also used them for a sound build ...

the 1 set on the website, they are for self tappers, so you could get awaywith using any of them really, maybe not big ones as these will protrude from the back of the wing.