This is priceless...

onejdmcivic1984

Went to Asda with bro and sis yesterday evening and upon getting into car park there wasnt many spaces left as closing time was looming close (the indoor car park was closed) so i had to park into the stupidly narrow parking spaces which didnt help when there was two cars parked either side. Well i managed it cos im the king of reversing (lol) and as i was struggling to get out (my door was touching the adjacent car) and i was literally bending my body to squeeze out.

Well whilst i was looking like a idiot there was a guy standing at front of my car looking at me. Well at first i thought 'damn hes the owner of the car of which my car door is touching and didnt wanna see a young asian looking guy damage it'

Well when i squeezed out i said hello and told him im sry i touched the car but he wasnt the owner of the car but the previous owner BEFORE the one i swapped my Ford Focus for.

He told me that he owned the Civic for 8years and its never let him down. He installed the large oem foglights and knew they were rare :)

But this is the funny bit...

He asked me how much i paid for the honda and i said i didnt pay anything because i swapped my focus for the civic cos he liked he ford focuses and i liked my hondas. I told him he also gave me 150 cos my focus was worth more at the time. I was curious as to why he asked but he told me that the guy i swapped the car with is still paying it off each month! Apparently the guy felt pity on him and he didnt have money at time so he offered him a deal where he would monthly.

Well this nice chap i was talking to called Melvin told me that Adam (the guy i swapped cars with) told me reason he 'sold' the car was cos the engine blew up and i knew it was blown and that i wanted to put a new engine in anyways lol

Well ive brought the car with the same engine and its never blown up since lol the guy was clearly thinking what a lying scumbag and after showing me his blue civic sport we shook hands (after telling me he is glad its in better hands than previous owner lol) and bidded farewell!

Needless to say i will take what adam says (i am friends with him on facebook) with a huge pinch of salt! We both agreed (me and melvin) that adam was as dodgy as phil mitchell when it comes to cars and im glad it wasnt a cut and shut job lol

In a way meeting the previous owner yesterday put my mind at rest cos this guy looked after his hondas very well so im glad. Its a shame the last only didnt care too much as theres rust spots and scrapes :(

I remember when I saw my old EK in a supermarket carpark, I went over and said hello to the lad in the car, he probably thought I was more a weirdo than a hero though :lol:

I remember when I saw my old EK in a supermarket carpark, I went over and said hello to the lad in the car, he probably thought I was more a weirdo than a hero though :lol:

Is that the general consensus when people meet you is it? Lol

It's always good to know a bit of your car's history, nice to know it was looked after. :)

Is that the general consensus when people meet you is it? Lol

It's the way he walks. :lol:

It's the way he walks. :lol:

I didn't used to walk like that before I met you Nick, word of advice Grant, when Nick asks to show you the "tripod", say no! :lol:

I didn't used to walk like that before I met you Nick, word of advice Grant, when Nick asks to show you the "tripod", say no! :lol:

Always good to make an impression. ;)