Farlow's VTI-S Aerodeck

Farlow

Not yet chap!

Scotland is closer? You must have had a mad trip in mind! :lol:

I'm from the north east so things like japfest and JAE are literally hundreds of miles away. Scotland is a welcome break to be honest.

I'm from the north east so things like japfest and JAE are literally hundreds of miles away. Scotland is a welcome break to be honest.

Ah, didn't see where you were based as I was on mobile at the time, yeah it's only up the road from you then! 

I seem well placed for meets at either end of the country! :smile:

Ah, didn't see where you were based as I was on mobile at the time, yeah it's only up the road from you then! 

I seem well placed for meets at either end of the country! :smile:

Yeah I guess Nottingham is fairly central, relocating to be better placed for honda meets is a little extreme though so I just got used to travelling quite a bit.

Yeah I guess Nottingham is fairly central, relocating to be better placed for honda meets is a little extreme though so I just got used to travelling quite a bit.

Yeah, still a fair trek from here but least the distances aren't such that I have to overnight somewhere! Though to be honest I'd probably still try and make it back the same day/night even if it was mad! :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, still a fair trek from here but least the distances aren't such that I have to overnight somewhere! Though to be honest I'd probably still try and make it back the same day/night even if it was mad! :lol:

Yeah me too, although my partner and I collected a car from Bournemouth last year and just stayed overnight in the back of the deck. Seats down with a sleeping bag and a couple of pillows. I must admit it wasn't that comfy though as we are both 6 foot and the deck is slightly to short for us.