Farlow's VTI-S Aerodeck

Farlow

Personally wouldn't use EBC mate. Heard some not great things about them.

The mtecs are a damn sight cheaper than the black diamonds too!

Love the performance out of the mtec's my only gripe is I didn't get the black coated ones and they're lookin pretty browny orange already.

• Like 1

Well with that many votes of confidence I'm gonna find it hard to go with anything else now. Thanks guys, I'll probably look into getting a set come payday.

• Like 4

Personally wouldn't use EBC mate. Heard some not great things about them.

The mtecs are a damn sight cheaper than the black diamonds too!

Yeah I've heard the same but I've had first hand experience with the ultimax discs and they're pretty good. I wouldn't use their pads though. I had red stuff on my prelude and they were awful.

Well if you've had experience mate then I can't argue. I've just a always been out off by other stories and the fact they are actually pretty expensive now.

When I built the EK, I out blue print blanks on and my god didn't they take some abuse!! Hawk hp+ pads, braided lines and RBF600 fluid and it stopped on a penny!

Yeah mine were imported too. Amazing pads. Wouldn't use them on the road though. I only felt the worked effectively when upntoncorrect oppersrinng temp. No idea what that was but you had to give them some abuse before they'd bite well!

Think hawk do a road pad, HPS iirc which are cheaper and supposed to be pretty good.

Yeah mine were imported too. Amazing pads. Wouldn't use them on the road though. I only felt the worked effectively when upntoncorrect oppersrinng temp. No idea what that was but you had to give them some abuse before they'd bite well!

Think hawk do a road pad, HPS iirc which are cheaper and supposed to be pretty good.

Say what?? :lol:

• Like 1