Farlow's VTI-S Aerodeck

Farlow

Yeah the hps are the street pad, work fine at any temp and low dust to keep your rims looking sweet.

Good stuff when you have white wheels! I've only done about 350 miles since last Friday when the car was cleaned and looking at the wheels you'd think they've not seen a brush for months! 

Good stuff when you have white wheels! I've only done about 350 miles since last Friday when the car was cleaned and looking at the wheels you'd think they've not seen a brush for months! 

Mines the same, i think they are genuine honda pads, well whatever they are, give them some abuse and the dust is unreal !

Mines the same, i think they are genuine honda pads, well whatever they are, give them some abuse and the dust is unreal !

I want to give the whole lot a good refurb and replace with new discs and/or pads if needed, reckon the callipers at least would benefit from it! 

I took some pics of the interior too as I totally forgot about that when I took the last ones. These are the full leather seats that I retro-fitted last month from a 1997 1.6 deck. It was a fairly easy job really as I removed them myself so was able to salvage all of the seat belts, brackets etc from the other car.

2ab8d299c4cfa5e5b3caa0fe7acd2cf2.jpg

9a389848647bca5044b82cc3f173ddf8.jpg

This is the knob and gaitor that I mentioned in the spec list earlier in this thread

be534ef355cec10dd6e10a85617c5510.jpg

266b67c51573c68d988ba9afea3fed8c.jpg

And this is how my boot usually looks

24af899223cef20c691d74b22ef05f10.jpg

Not really how I would like it to look but these two find it quite comfortable

cd79c2fc69adaf20013dc23a60094edb.jpg

• Like 1

Very smart mate! I've not long pinched myself a set of leathers, bought a whole car to do it so I could get at any parts I hadn't thought about!