Got stuck :/

Steveo121

So seems it was such a nice day I thought I would be the perfect time to fit my lowering springs so put the deck on the drive fitted both great looks great gust the amount I wanted so decided I would turn the car round so I was in the sun while I did the back....... Well didn't quite work out like that started driving of the drive slowly nowing it would be close then it happend heard the first scrap as the tow points on the front dug into the road so tried to go abit more well things then got worse wouldent go forward or backwards just spinning on the spot :/ so after trying everything rang a mate who turned up in a transit to help well he towed me out I parked up and there's to 1" gouges in the road there about a foot long as well,

Well at least I now no not to park on my drive unless I make some ramps Haha

So who else has got there car stuck?

So seems it was such a nice day I thought I would be the perfect time to fit my lowering springs so put the deck on the drive fitted both great looks great gust the amount I wanted so decided I would turn the car round so I was in the sun while I did the back....... Well didn't quite work out like that started driving of the drive slowly nowing it would be close then it happend heard the first scrap as the tow points on the front dug into the road so tried to go abit more well things then got worse wouldent go forward or backwards just spinning on the spot :/ so after trying everything rang a mate who turned up in a transit to help well he towed me out I parked up and there's to 1" gouges in the road there about a foot long as well,

We're lucky to have those tow points! Better than grinding your oil pan to the pavement...

Got them of a mate and were both unsure how low they went.

I've got the standerd 14" alloys on it with 195/50s on and it's tucked halt the tyre into the arch . But to be honest I've got a very steep drop curb onto my drive

Yes I took pics but still haven't found my lead to put them on the PC so will have to wait I'm afraid

Well I've fitted the back springs today and on closer inspection I've decided there cut springs and someone has painted the end where it was cut.

Ah well not like I've not had cut 1s be for lol

Will be saving up for coilovers at some point

As long as it looks good haha

There 40mm lowering springs that have been cut god knows how much lol

Looks lush at the hight it is though but I expect I wont enjoy speed bumps and potholes anymore. Low and slow from now on haha