My new rust bucket!

vtec2011

:lol: I am already doing reverse donuts, driving reverse at full pelt. I like driving reverse in the Fezzy as I wouldn't dare do it in my Civic. I really cannot see the Fezzy will last that long... :P

• Like 1

What a beauty enjoy mate mine lasted 2 weeks, thought it was best to get rid when my misses was following me down the duel carridgeway and couldn't see because it was smoking that much lol.

Two weeks? Were you granny shifting and not double-clutching like you should?! :lol:

GRANNY-SHIFTING-650x432.jpg

• Like 1

:lol: I am already doing reverse donuts, driving reverse at full pelt. I like driving reverse in the Fezzy as I wouldn't dare do it in my Civic. I really cannot see the Fezzy will last that long... :P

Atta boy, drive it like you stole it. :lol:

• Like 1

I only had it for 2 days now and I already hate the thing... It's so plain it only has a speedo and fuel gauge, f*ck all else. It doesn't unlock from the drivers door so I have to unlock it from the passenger door. You have to keep the pedal to the floor to keep it at 60mph (think the throttle cable needs adjusting) and considering it's only a 1.3 engine in a light car, I am only getting 80 miles from £20. Today's standards, that is f*cking terrible! I looked it up on the internet and on average they only do 30-35mpg!  :huh:

There is no way I will be keeping this pile of sh*t for long... BUT I do appreciate my boss giving the car to me and helping me out 

Throw that pathetic ban stick on there too, it didn't even touch the sides!

It's drawn blood before, not as good as it was ten years ago! :lol: