Matt's Multiple MB adventures. Back to the G99P

Matt_N

brilliant! perfect amount of lows! the amount I would like to achieve. Wish I had friends that had as low cars as mine!

Just get your friends interested in low cars ;) I had no interest in low cars until my mate with the 45 went stupid with his :lol: Downside is, predictably enough, I need a new de-cat, bottom of mine has completely worn away now, it doesnt stop scraping and its now a lot louder :lol:

Matt

Just get your friends interested in low cars ;) I had no interest in low cars until my mate with the 45 went stupid with his :lol: Downside is, predictably enough, I need a new de-cat, bottom of mine has completely worn away now, it doesnt stop scraping and its now a lot louder :lol:

Matt

First world problems eh? :lol:

• Like 1

see i wud love mine that low but down here u cnt and deffo know @Nyx wudnt be able get in or out of it then

I'd never get on or off the driveway, let alone off my street for the speed bumps :lol:

Plus I'm getting too old, I struggle with my mates EF which is pretty low, my knees aren't what they used to be! :(

Guest craigblight

I'd never get on or off the driveway, let alone off my street for the speed bumps :lol:

Plus I'm getting too old, I struggle with my mates EF which is pretty low, my knees aren't what they used to be! :(

u have pull self up and out of mine and that not gud for nyx at all. bless her she does try do it on her own. that why going get her a pillow for the seat and maybe higher car abit 

Matt

yeah I do try, only one of my friends has a car as low as yours and its on air ride :lol: luckly a decat isn't exactly expensive for our cars!

Predicably enough, this happened.

Exhausts over over-rated anyway :lol: Have ordered some 2.25" pipe, going to re-use the clamps off the de-cat and get a mate to weld a straight through in.

Matt