Recomended pads mb6?

spudley1988

Hey folks can anyone advise on pads for a mb6? Currently running standard discs with ferodo ds2500 pads installed by previous owner. Great pads by all means but leave plenty brake dust. Does anyone on here advise any other options? Hear names like brembo, EBC greenstuff and even mintex but hear lots of negative stuff about mintex.

Any advise would be magic thanks.

They obv won't be as good as ferodo are they but what if I changed discs to dimpled and grooved with mintex pads? Also where do u source it brakes can't find much anywhere

Another one for mintex, have used them alot of the years. Always been good.

Nissin are a good pad, as are hawks, black diamonds and tarox you want to pay a little more.

Would stay clear of ebc personally.

Unfortunately if you want good stopping, the compromise is dust.

What places do you guys all order from? Im going to order dimpled and grooved discs with mintex pads from ebay just now but would be good to know places for future use.

As tom, direct from mtec. You know is genuine and it's not much in price difference.

I've never used them personally, but I was heavily involved in the honda race scene a few years ago and the horror stories made me not want to ever waste my money on them. I know some use them without issue and in not having a dig. But numerous friends with numerous set ups have had issues, ranging from easily warped discs to actually cracked discs. Over heating pads to disintegrating.

i've just got some NISSIN pads, seem very good already and just drove up the road!! will let you know in a few days how i get on. also they only cost me £46 to my door ;) next day delivery