NEW MICRA OR FIESTA??

jool83

Ok my other half is thinking of a car in the near future she says we have been to see the micra and her friend has the fiesta both she likes but the nissan is jap which is the favorite but looking on what car the nissan only gets one star and the fiesta gets five what do you cars think?

Yeah i said but jazz is too expensive with her age and she has never had insurance the swift we havent looked at never thought of that one.

Well imo fords handle well but are common as s**t n im a nissan fan but i wouldnt have the new ones as the all have s**tty renault engines so still no good. But it dose depend if ur buying brand new or not coz if ur going second hand then a yaris as they are well specced n very reliable

I like the new shape Fiesta too, had one as a rental and it was fun to drive, not fast mind you! Hvae you thought about the Mazda 2? I know its the same as the Ford but not so many of them around!

Well imo fords handle well but are common as s**t n im a nissan fan but i wouldnt have the new ones as the all have s**tty renault engines so still no good. But it dose depend if ur buying brand new or not coz if ur going second hand then a yaris as they are well specced n very reliable

I forgot about Nissan's deal with the devil. :(

Yaris is a good shout for used, they hold their money really well too.

I like the new shape Fiesta too, had one as a rental and it was fun to drive, not fast mind you! Hvae you thought about the Mazda 2? I know its the same as the Ford but not so many of them around!

Good thinking. 

• Like 1