nsr brake caliper

mark.b

Mine went kaput the other day. 2 days before a family holiday.

Had to get it done qiuck.

£120 for the part £40 to fit.

Handbrake works better than it ever now!!

That reminds me, will probably adjust mine whilst it's going back together using BHM's method so I know the cable is set tight enough :)

That reminds me, will probably adjust mine whilst it's going back together using BHM's method so I know the cable is set tight enough :)

whats this metohod i dont wanna do mine again need a new centre console after the last time :/ 

whats this metohod i dont wanna do mine again need a new centre console after the last time :/ 

Same place but apparently if you remove the ash tray from the back of the arm rest you can about get to the nuts you need to adjust.

Marko no offence meant,it just I've had friends buy car parts off eBay,including one that bought a set of green brake pads from a reputable seller,turned out they weren't genuine as 30 miles after fitting them the brake lining detatched from the metal backing plate of the pad locking the wheel an putting him through a fence writing his car off

Marko no offence meant,it just I've had friends buy car parts off eBay,including one that bought a set of green brake pads from a reputable seller,turned out they weren't genuine as 30 miles after fitting them the brake lining detatched from the metal backing plate of the pad locking the wheel an putting him through a fence writing his car off

lol none taken pal, sorry if it seemed like that :P the parts come from a motor factors that sell on ebay and they have a two year warranty with them :P im weary of ebay stuff myself so looked into them a bit before i decided to buy their ridiculously cheap calipers ive seen rebuild kits sell for a little less than the price they wanted :) here is a link to their website if your close to birmingham you could pop down to them 

http://www.carfactorsuk.co.uk/Default.aspx

i would also try eurocarparts ebay shop as they have different offers on stuff their than on their site

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I've just received 2 rears from here, i emailed them 3 times just to make sure that the price already included the surcharge. They've got pretty solid feedback as well, so thought at that price is worth a punt (especially since I've already had to change callipers twice).

and I need to replace one of them already :roll:

at least I never returned the other ones for the cheap surcharge (was going to get them refurbed and have them as spares) so can take it to get a swap straight away.