Just bought some Rear ZS180 Dampers and springs

Guest rallyeluke

Guest jimbob738

EP3 gets very good results modded to be fair but its not cheap for the parts.

An S2K even more £ss everthing is 1K or more WACK11111

oem suspension <Showa> seems better than most for under £1k & very good tbh :twisted: and about 8 revisions spring/arb variations from 1st to last MY ,Bilsteins would be very nice indeed and made them for the "S" with Hondas guidelines £2000  WACK11111

i have one of the best vintages  04-05 :-D apart from the CR <club racer>

nice to see you back Jamie seeya.gif1

Thanks Andrew, I had to back off the forum a bit was stressing me out trying to juggle three cars and my camper but am back now might not give as regular updates as others but I will be around.

the aerodeck is still looking lush if I had that sort of money would be straight round lovely looking car, whats the S2K like?

Guest jimbob738

I been to wales a few times always seemed OK to me I think its them up in the valleys that have a rep for being A holes talking welsh when you walk in a shop like they don't speak the queens English yet the daft thing is there economy relies heavily on our tourism so why be funny with us? 

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

Ay Krzys you here about this over the weekend a mate of mine and my brothers from school got murdered in Bestwood at 2am is in the post now, slightly off topic but this is generally why I moved away from Nottingham, I went school about 15 mins from where he was killed at Haywood Comp he was in my football team sad times.........

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Valley-murder-inquiry-Questioning-continues/story-21948080-detail/story.html