Just bought some Rear ZS180 Dampers and springs

Guest rallyeluke

I would have loved to work for Honda, I just worked with my Dad to get some extra cash in spent since the age of 3 watching him was only natural I was gonna learn something.

I will level with yall I aint got a clue if I were to go down the coilover route how I would ever get the camber sorted or who could align it correctly, I like the idea of meister r's and really don't want to rip the guts out my VTI-S like all the others but £750 is a lot of Wonga when you got two kids to feed I struggled justifying buying an xbox one last week luckily I made some extra dosh.

P.S Forza 5 crazy awesome............

I might just have to save some pennys you all seem to love them I haven't driven one with them or even seen one so cant comment.

May have to get an Xbox One at some point then! Once I've finished with GT6 :)

That's fair enough dude, you have other priorities so nobody would expect you to be made of money, I don't have a wench and live with my parents, ironically I can't afford to move out and run a car but can afford to go on what is set to be an epic road trip across America, doesn't make sense eh? :lol:

Guest jimbob738

Ha no not really, but as long as you have fun on the trip sense doesn't really come into it.

I'm sure I will get the cash for some shocks soon just need patience.

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

I am starting my own business in IT soon have you thought about paving your own way plenty of IT work in Nottingham, vista print some cards and get your name about doing basic IT support best way rather then waiting for it to come to you.

I am starting my own business in IT soon have you thought about paving your own way plenty of IT work in Nottingham, vista print some cards and get your name about doing basic IT support best way rather then waiting for it to come to you.

Good luck on the venture mate! I used to work at Hardware.com, a reasonably sized IT distributor .. Was alright, competitive market though !

Guest jimbob738

I have been in IT for 15 years now and have been an IT Manager for 7 now so I am getting ready to go it alone will still have a contract with my current employer, I have done so much Microsoft training in the last two years may as well use it, im looking to be a IT Business consultant already have a few Nott's based company's interested which helps, also going to be reselling an online offsite data backup solution for a friends company call databunker check them out http://www.databunker.co.uk/ I have used the software for the past 4 years for all my servers never missed a trick and got me out of some sticky situations.

you could do it Krzys like I said before get some courses done and get on vista print, imagine how much tax your paying this stupid government for a sh1t NHS service and crappy police and not to mention all the other tax money they waste, at least being self employed you keep more of your own dosh, I am bordering frigging super tax its annoying.........Hence why I want to go it alone.

Im missing that thought process??? lol

I just wouldn't spent that much on an M personally. All the ones i listed would be far better for track use than a M for example.

I had the MGZS 180 shocks and springs and thought they were brilliant, they really transformed the car for the £100 i paid.