Mk2 MX5 Golden nugget - Might be sold...

VTISmichael

the noise is back, when i started it up after work and it crying straight away but i think the alternator belt was a bit slack so see how it goes.

On a gd note, theres a small section of up hill that snakes right left, raced a ep3 tyre R and he was just about pulling away from me, im seriously thinking of not drifting it and going track beast..

Big wide wheels, big wing, carnards, front splitter, coilovers, poly bushing...

• Like 2

I think too many ppl drift the mx5 and id like too as well but at the same time its my daily which i cant drift all the time so might as well make her grip like hell and get to work even quicker lol Not that i want to do that of course lol

I think too many ppl drift the mx5 and id like too as well but at the same time its my daily which i cant drift all the time so might as well make her grip like hell and get to work even quicker lol Not that i want to do that of course lol

Getting home from work quicker isn't a bad thought! 

Supercharger FTW !!

Hell yes, ideally id like to do ground up rebuild of another engine to get the most out of a blower which excess of 200bhp! :D

Here's some pics of 2 mx5's that i would go for, the red one is the perfect image but i actually saw in person the black one at jts in 2012 i think but is a bit extreme for a daily lol

8002316086_b373701bbe_c.jpg

charlies-mx5-1.jpg

68E27E7CF5388F8B37859DA74E2B_h498_w598_m

DSC_5146-copy.jpg