Mk2 MX5 Golden nugget - Might be sold...

VTISmichael

What a waste of time today was! Left work early to go to powerflow in slough, took a bit of finding but i was 15 mins late. I go into the office and they say hes gone home, u were meant to be here at 3!? So i disagreed of course. He gets it on the lift and sends him a pic, 1 flange with 2 bends and a straight, very simple! The manager had to explain what i wanted (which he got first time) to the exhuast guy 6 times! And then quoted me £170!

What a moron! I felt like just doing it myself would be easier lol

So he said he'll call me tomorrow but ill proby buy the cheapest back box from new and cut the box out myself and weld a straight bit of pipe in.

This was my tuesday afternoon :P

i dont know but he cant have much work on! they didnt call me today!

Well the mk1 from the corner from me was finally behind me on the way home and of course he stopped at my drive lol

The kid seemed alright and nice mk1, we started chatting about the exhuast, he wants his as loud as mine now lol i said i can sort him out a pipe as im doing mine as well, had a look under his back end :P and its got i think a custom mild steel system already but its real quiet but the previous guy he bought it from had sort of track prepared it, it had half inch box section shaped into a anti roll bar welded on the back of the wishbone brackets? looked s**t lol

Anyway i showed him the tina and he poo'd his pants and was shocked at the beast haha and turned out he knew some guys i know as well in the modding world which is cool.

yeah not going there ever again!

Progress, bought a new back box, given it to my mate to cut the box out and weld in a piece of pipe, should be good.

Was chatting my new friend at the audi service centre across from us, hes finished his sleeper mk3 golf, looks lowered thats it, its got a 320bhp TT 1.8 turbo lol

• Like 1