Mk2 MX5 Golden nugget - Might be sold...

VTISmichael

The last 2 days have been alot of hard work! i had friday off started at half 9 and only managed to get the diff dropped by half 5, i never got these 2 bolts undone, it twisted the spanner! i undone the gearbox side which was easy & just removed the diff with the plate attacted lol snapped 7 bolts including 3 m12 bolts with spot welded nuts  WACK11111 

Had to drill out the diff mount bush bolts as they have been never undone i rekon and the bush are shot as well. Finally by half 2 yesterday i got the other diff fitted by half 2 woop! :)

Did a 40 mile trip today and on the way back i thought i could smell burning, when i got home i just checked underneth and loads of oil around the half shaft & hub that i pulled away :(

Gunna need a new oil seal pronto!!

I did manage to get it sideways once on sat tho lol

Phoned all kinds of shops today, mazda said 3 days, none of the mazda sites had any apart from Mx5heaven had 2 but i phone europarts and they said they had 1, after i get it i take the hub out and hey ho its not even close the right size, stupid place gave me a craftshaft oil seal. So had to order those 2 seals and wait for them.

Just looking forward to the 5th stag do this weekend :D

• Like 1