Mk2 MX5 Golden nugget - Might be sold...

VTISmichael

my 5th stag since i got married lol

Well i ordered both oil seals from Mx5Heaven and they came today and i got it fitted, no more leaks! took it out and got the back a few times gd fun :D

But just as my luck goes, i was eager to go out in it i left the locking wheel key on and lost it :(

my 5th stag since i got married lol

Well i ordered both oil seals from Mx5Heaven and they came today and i got it fitted, no more leaks! took it out and got the back a few times gd fun :D

But just as my luck goes, i was eager to go out in it i left the locking wheel key on and lost it :(

Oops! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Decided to stick her on ebay to see what happens, its been 3 weeks with no intrest, im happy to keep her until a nice petrol head dropped by today, his gold mx5 got rear ended by some foriegner who only just got his insureance that day! So he wants it replaced, he loved the tina tho lol we were chatting for about 2 hours. Tbh i know its the worst time to sell but he offered me 50 quid under what im asking so why not thats not bad right. Sometimes you just get that feeling you should take the offer instead of waiting for a better offer later you know.

Took it for a spin, was great, did a turn around and drifted out a layby a treat, im regretting it already but i think its time to move on.

Im looking at 4x4's or a pick up trucks now or maybe something bland so i can sell in spring to get what i really want.

Agreed, £50 below your asking price is good nowadays ! Just ask @simpo about all the jokers offering silly money for his MB!

Shame to see it go though ..

And the "what I really want" would be what ?!?!?!