Mk2 MX5 Golden nugget - Might be sold...

VTISmichael

yeah not going there ever again!

Progress, bought a new back box, given it to my mate to cut the box out and weld in a piece of pipe, should be good.

Was chatting my new friend at the audi service centre across from us, hes finished his sleeper mk3 golf, looks lowered thats it, its got a 320bhp TT 1.8 turbo lol

I had a friend that did this too ! But it was the 1.8 seat version (same engine i know) BUT it was out of a seat race tuner, cant remember their name .. That ran similar power IIRC and was an animal .. Although he couldnt put the power down !

it did, hes now messaged me and said he cant undo the bolts holding the diff on and hes scared he might snap them off so unless he gets it off or decides to leave it on, looks likei wont get this lsd :(

And i bought the oil as well but i guess i can take that back if i have too..

ha ha noo i cant do that :P hes had to remove the PPF with the diff, which is the plate between the diff and the gearbox. So i got home today jacked her and just tried to undo them first, they are about 120mm long! but with all my might i cant get them undone! the heads are rounding off slower now so im gunna have to try to undo the gearbox bolts. This is turning into to a nightmare and possibly no diff for either of us.

Got to tomorrow to just shout at it and hope that works lol