My MB4! Slow, Working Project :)

Nyx

I'll point her in the direction of another who has upset me recently :lol:

i like the idea of that!! :)

haha i'm not that bad i have pretty good self control. just my emotions are a bit more intense then an average person! 

anyhow back to my car haha!! 

parts finally going on at the weekend (fingers crossed) 

my lovely daddy was driving the car while his clutch was being done and now its missing the stupid black trim by the window on the drivers side he claimed and i quote 'i was driving down the road and it just flew off' so i asked him why he didn't go back for it! lol (take in mind this is someone who blew up one of my cars and completely seized the whole engine because she overheated and cut out to save herself and dad was like no start ya twat, and then proceeded to phone me up, telling me he had broken down about 20 miles away at 11pm  while im like yeah great one cheers lol.   its a bloody good job i love him lol!!! 

i STILL havent sat in the thing yet. however i am told it needs a clean, it needs new wipers, it needs air in the tyres, lol.

so hopefully i shall be updating this thread with pictures on sunday/monday :D  

Guest craigblight

i like the idea of that!! :)

haha i'm not that bad i have pretty good self control. just my emotions are a bit more intense then an average person! 

anyhow back to my car haha!! 

parts finally going on at the weekend (fingers crossed) 

my lovely daddy was driving the car while his clutch was being done and now its missing the stupid black trim by the window on the drivers side he claimed and i quote 'i was driving down the road and it just flew off' so i asked him why he didn't go back for it! lol (take in mind this is someone who blew up one of my cars and completely seized the whole engine because she overheated and cut out to save herself and dad was like no start ya twat, and then proceeded to phone me up, telling me he had broken down about 20 miles away at 11pm  while im like yeah great one cheers lol.   its a bloody good job i love him lol!!! 

i STILL havent sat in the thing yet. however i am told it needs a clean, it needs new wipers, it needs air in the tyres, lol.

so hopefully i shall be updating this thread with pictures on sunday/monday :D

ha so i can bang on bout ur wiper blades like u did with mine ha lol. 

lol i am a muppet and a bloody cute one lmao!! 

i may even get to sit in it this weekend, oooh the possibilities lol!! 

and no craig u may not because my car isnt on the road - well not by me anyway lol!! 

and no craig u may not because my car isnt on the road - well not by me anyway lol!! 

I meant your dad but if you want to wear that crown too..... :P

Don't get too excited when you sit in it, wee is a bad smell to have in a car seat! 

haha nope i am  a muppet ! my daddy however was called a lot worse then a muppet! i did make him buy me a new engine, and put a TD engine in a straight diesel so i kinda got a good deal out of it lol. if ya want a laugh  he phoned me up one night at 11pm he was 160 miles away, turned round n said 'my car aint working, i have no lights or nothing, i found a bit of metal on the road, il put it in the car, to show you i have no idea if it is off my car though', im like hmm ok so what do u want me to do about it?? he said 'well fix it? i just have to try n get home (turns out he found out he had breakdown cover he didnt know he had lol!)

so anyway he manages to get towed home, phones me up, i go down to look he hands me this lump of metal, and says 'is it off my car what is it??' 

turns out his alternator went and the lump of metal was the cog lol!  so lil me had to fix it. 

now the funny thing is (to those who think im dissing me daddy or anyone for not knowing anything) is he used to own his own garage years ago and so is a mechanic! :D i can only blame old age lol 

i have leather seats atm so it washing off  easily! :P 

Guest craigblight

still can take take the p**s lol 

I meant your dad but if you want to wear that crown too..... :P

Don't get too excited when you sit in it, wee is a bad smell to have in a car seat! 

it has leather at mo so will just wipe off lol