My MB4! Slow, Working Project :)

Nyx

• 2 months later...

Right been inactive, but since moved 350 miles away after had a delightful breakdown due to some idiots. My mb4 towed a caravan and got broken by a recovery person who sheared off a stud nut, scraped my wheel arched, scratched my alloy and even broke me caravan it's now safely on me driveway and it's going to be a full hands on project once money is sorted :)

Yup 350 miles from Devon, just completely had enough of people bulls**tting about me. Thinking they knew what was going on behind my closed doors when they knew b****r all. now living in Yorkshire better house, massive gardens drive fits my Honda, caravan and my focus with still 5ft spare lol :) well me dad was driving the car n caravan up here and turned out someone tampered with my car and undid all my wheel nuts on one side between Thursday day and 5:15am on Friday, after I did all the checks for a long trip with caravan, I I did a quick check at 5am before we left to ensure everything was still fine. Didn't think of rechecking everything as it hadn't been 24 hrs since I did the proper checks and car hadn't moved as was already hitched up to the caravan. it was definitely there before it left Devon. the recovery guy did the wheel nuts up with a 3ft bloody bar then informed dad one of the studs was missing, had to detour back to compound where they had it and it was evident they did It as was all shiny so now I'm in a major dispute with them. As they owe me a new front hub, new alloy plus fixing damage to my caravan, from where they towed it as they refused dad to drive it with 3 nuts on. So it's all fun and games lol.

But hoping to be more active especially once I get the project underway :)

Yup, don't do things by half lol!

I love yorkshire roads once i get past the 20 and 30mph limit roads by me lol

They're only a suggestion, unless the piggy banks are around :lol: