My MB4! Slow, Working Project :)

Nyx

Yeah who would of thought people would find the car in a caravan park lol, but there are quite a few people who hate me down that end so I'm surprised the car had wheels nd still started and moved lol!!!

so the puppy gets let out for his wee - i go out to call him in and this is what he has decided to do.....looking proud as punch when i open the door lol. 

10420423_292639797596172_152115764434477

Yup that's what I said lol.

Yeah guarding it proper, gonna need new bonnet now though lol 40kg dog with huge paws and claws plus an M bonnet doesn't work too good lol. I know im doing the car out for the dog as well but that's the inside haha

Nah will be having a respray at the end so not too worried, I just thought it was funny, he's only just turned a year old and he isn't used to being able to go where he likes outside as never had a garden before. He knows he's not allowed up there. However he has learnt mummy can cuddle him without hurting her hips when he's up there lol!

• Like 1