My MB4! Slow, Working Project :)

Nyx

Can't knock the leather seats! I pinched some for myself, though with my aircon not working I regretted once or twice already :lol:

Must be old age, some times I walk into a room and instantly forget why I'm there :lol:

• Like 1

Can't knock the leather seats! I pinched some for myself, though with my aircon not working I regretted once or twice already :lol:

Must be old age, some times I walk into a room and instantly forget why I'm there :lol:

im getting rid of the leather, i cannot stress how much i hate leather, the only thing its good for is the fact i slide on it to make swinging my legs in and out of the car easier. other then that  yuk!!! 

i do that,, but i blame my medication :P

Guest craigblight

@Nyx does that all time. she specail like that lol sorry hun lol 

im getting rid of the leather, i cannot stress how much i hate leather, the only thing its good for is the fact i slide on it to make swinging my legs in and out of the car easier. other then that  yuk!!! 

i do that,, but i blame my medication :P

Fair enough, to be fair the fabric seats may prove more comfortable, I think they'd be better on hot or cold days anyway, no burns or frost bite :lol:

I can't blame anything, I'm just getting old! :(

• Like 1

i have progress!! pictures will be up in due time :D And i actually drove it! ok granted it was to put it on the ramp and then back off,, but i still drove it for the first time ever!  it was dragging its arse and apparently according to my dad, it was driving like s**t - constantly pulling to the left etc etc i'm not surprised with the tracking being knocked out and  having a back tyre of only 12psi and all the rest below 29 lol!!!

when i can sum up the energy to load them from phone to pc to photobucket to here i shall crack on with the pictures :D

and those leather seats are definately going - i thought they was in ok condition but they are proper s**t. the back is ok but the front - i wouldn't even let me dog sit on them lol!!! 

• Like 1

front end beat up 

DSC_1308_zpsbswmx79b.jpg

Behind the Bumper and crash bar

DSC_1312_zpsvv4ovoz2.jpg

b****red Wing

DSC_1313_zpsyms4mlie.jpg

Oh Dear!

DSC_1316_zpsqp1jduiq.jpg

Changed the passenger wing cuz it was bent

DSC_1317_zpsk45tmsxn.jpg

My Hammering skills, (i only had a hammer!!)

DSC_1315_zpsarqcnjs8.jpg

Not quite there but good enough for the road!!! 

DSC_1318_zpsefitvrzg.jpg

Side view! Wing actually looks alot better then the photo

DSC_1319_zpsvbdskpfd.jpg

• Like 1

this is precisely the type of project i wanted! :) im having fun with it lol. 

gotta wait til next month til i can get  a drivers wing and a front frame as upon inspection its been in a bash before my mate crashed it. so for the sake of being safer then sorry im just gonna replace the whole lot, the radiator is still awesome :D