My MB4! Slow, Working Project :)

Nyx

Finally, This be my MB4 1.6 yep its beat up, cost me £200 and parts are already on order to fix it. it speaks for itself at the moment, got a few plans for what i wanna do to it :) 

10517154_1441045596157927_921487112_n_zp

10531107_1441045599491260_112723726_n_zp

10453339_1438817893047364_12312179778612

• Like 1

I should have only paid £200 for mine! Not worth much more than that now....doesn't look terrible yours though! What does it need? Any plans?

• Like 1

Hey thanks all :) 

a mate crashed it, said it was just worth stripping because of the labour involved to fix it (lol),  all it needs is a wing, crash bar, headlight, bumper, slam panel and door. the chassis itself is fine, so is all the mechanical works (bar from tracking as thats been knocked out) had new brakes has we fitted them before he crashed it  (and no the brakes weren't to blame!! :P)

yeah first plan is to locate some cloth front seats and rip all the leather seats out not only do i hate leather,  but can sell the front n back easier all together. 

the back is being stripped out, boarded and being made suitable for a sub in a reinforced metal cage with my amp and for my adorable (huge) puppy. 

The wheels are going black, will be locating a splitter and possibly skirts. will be getting rid of the wood trim inside the car and either putting normal black in or getting it wrapped in something groovy, engines gonna be tidied up with the usual, air filter, colouration, new hoses, 

Adding a few braces (as many as possibly!) not just for the car handling and stability but to also accommodate the fact there is going to be a 45kg+ dog in the back,  

Will be lowered, but not stupidly because im disabled and i still need to be able to get in and out of it. and the dog will lower it for me lol! 

Tow bar is staying (bit of a story behind that one but i'l be needing it) 

general tidying it all up, getting the paintwork looking great,  color coding bits as n where. 

that's as far as i have got for now. the main priority will be getting the smashing up bits sorted, and getting the back kitted out for the dog lol.