radio half reset.

KiNK43

Haha sort of. I'm putting my head unit in wife's nissan. The yellow cable had a nick in it so re insulated that.

I will report back see if my budget replacement head unit works properly and if about gearbox earth etc.

Well I do know that the head unit works spot on in the nissan so must be my earthing or something..

Strangely also sounds better, louder clearer. No clipping. Swapped over the speakers too so it's same system. Weird.

So tomorow eve will check out the civic

different cars will have different set ups mate :) i used a headunit i had in my (cough) corsa (cough) put it in my hyundai coupe, and was blown away by the sound quality of it for standard speakers!!

the civics speakers are ok shrug.gif1 once i get the cars inside almost up together. i will be purchasing some Rockford Fostgate speakers as i know they are good

Yeah my standard speakers are alright but uprated will be worlds away.

ye im currently running some crap ones from halfords. impulse buy when with an old mate.

also no sub as i haven't had chance to wire in and its horrible :(

ye im currently running some crap ones from halfords. impulse buy when with an old mate.

also no sub as i haven't had chance to wire in and its horrible :(

I've not run a sub since I had the MC2! 2009 that was :lol: