Skunk2 LCA's ebay fakes

Guest jimbob738

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jimbob738

That's what I had read too Jake. It's difficult though because nowhere does the advert say they are genuine. On the other hand it doesn't say they're rip offs either.

If you want genuine, gotta go official disti.

Although I've been looking at these and hearing good things.

http://www.hardrace.co.uk/hard-race-civic-eg-dc2-ef-da-rear-low-cntrl-arm-50mm-shock.html

Ok so I am going to send them back I have decided, looking at the hardrace units grant do they line up with the MG ZS ARB?

Ok so I am going to send them back I have decided, looking at the hardrace units grant do they line up with the MG ZS ARB?

Will they cover the return costs and refund you fully?

Im unsre mate, I dont know anyone that has them ..

Although they appear to be in the normal position, so would assume that they would?

Guest jimbob738

Hi Grant

Yes they are I have it in writing they will refund the my postage costs and full refund, they have changed the advert as per my complaint to SKunk2 Style arms cheeky feckers........

so either D2 or Hard Race they both look good, I have hardrace bushes on already they have been superb.

Thats a good out come then :) You've made a difference! lol

Yeah they are the two that ive heard/read etc are the best .. Or obv genuine skunk2 .. There was another brand too. S7 i think its called ..

I have been swayed towards the hardrace stuff though .. Only ever heard good things ...

Guest jimbob738

Ha yeah funny that, they are in my watch list, contacted 1000rpm as he said he might be able to get things a bit cheaper, I was going to get the legit ones from Scott@ Htune but the price yesterday was 185 today 202 which I think is a bit cheeky.

I think its a toss up between the D2 that we've seen or the Hardrace units which look well made but I have emailed them regarding the fitment to a MB6 as the DC2 ARB fits differently so that's a worry for me.

Ha yeah funny that, they are in my watch list, contacted 1000rpm as he said he might be able to get things a bit cheaper, I was going to get the legit ones from Scott@ Htune but the price yesterday was 185 today 202 which I think is a bit cheeky.

I think its a toss up between the D2 that we've seen or the Hardrace units which look well made but I have emailed them regarding the fitment to a MB6 as the DC2 ARB fits differently so that's a worry for me.

I think Scott was running a 10% discount yesterday, which may well have been the difference in price.

In fairness, these ebay ones do look legit and they have a 12 month warranty which is well within many "rip offs" fail ..

Will be good to know when they come back then ! Nice one :)