new member and new aerodeck on the way

stepmeek

Welcome along mate! Paint work look tidy! And to reiterate what @UnicyclingTom says,, decks rock!!!!

Yes to be fair the paintwork is in good condition. Just a pity about the interior, the exhaust, the lights and the wheels! I'll get there eventually though, looking forward to getting stuck into it. Already got some goodies on the way.

Welcome along mate, nice looking deck you got there. As already said very little options for interior swap, just another m or rover 45, 400 or mgzs.

Hope you find the site very useful mate. Any questions just ask there is always someone here to help

Thanks everyone. The car is booked into Automek in Glasgow for a service and full inspection and got a few parts ordered. Who are the traders on here? 

On the forum index page the traders section is towards the bottom, Speed Equip and AdamRHD are the ones who deal in second hand parts! 

Well I picked the car up tonight. One serious concern is a horrible noise coming from the the drivers side wheel area when I turn at low speed. Will need to get it checked out ASAP. Interior is definitely the let down on the car so that will be priority after I get it serviced. No rust at all apart from some fasteners/brackets under the bonnet which I will hopefully be able to replace. Will get some pics up as soon as I get the car cleaned