OOooops i did it again............3rd time lucky

Guest jimbob738

Guest jimbob738

JUST CALL ME BRITNEY................

so I did it again I have bought my 3rd Aerodeck after years of pi55ing around with other cars I've had enough and found a cracking bargain.

14114034086711_zps8d385f31.jpg

14114034085281_zpsc63069c3.jpg

I am still keeping the VTI-S but this is for my business as I have found out im going to be made redundant so I have began starting my own IT business in the back ground and couldn't think of a more perfect car then a completely OEM aerodeck, £400.

its is high mileage but I figure I would rather have a high mileage Honda then a high mileage Mondeo TDCI or Astra or some other cheap nasty VAG piece of junk been down that road and its a nightmare so here is my 205,000 mile aerodeck,

that said it has been well maintained having recently had Cambelt change new clutch and serviced on the dot every time, the guy I bought it off had been travelling from Coventry to Telford everyday up and down the M1 so that's where the miles came from.

I have sooo much service history with it more then any previous Honda I have owned.

So glad to have another aerodeck these cars fill me full of confidence and are so useful for just about everything.

he even gave me the proper Honda roof bars.

so I need to fit 2 x new rear wheel bearings, how it just passed an MOT with the current ones god only knows they are proper fooked rumbling like a Flintstone's car WACK11111 !

need a rocker cover gasket and that's it good to run.

bargain even at the crazy mileage IMO.

funny its exactly the same spec as what I sold 10000rpm last year and he now has it looking awesome.

My Jeep is on ebay and I sold my V70 which paid for this so at the end of all my messing around, I will have an MB6 that the missus uses as her daily and this MC2 for my work two Honda house hold no need to worry about reliability issues thanks god had enough of that.

funny story I sold the V70 to the film studio in Windsor who supply all the on set cars for pinewood studios, east enders and Broad Church so if you see a T reg green Volvo exploding it was mine HAHA!

Forgot to say I really need to valet it ASAP as it fecking stinks of Springer Spaniel.

Well that was a change of plan I didn't see coming! Nice one mate and your right, bargain!

If it's motorway miles i wouldn't imagine you'd have too much to worry about!

Looks good though :)

Guest jimbob738

I think it is to be honest, the worn parts suggest as much wheel bearings and the fact it needed a new clutch would point to Motorway driving and the fact he service it regularly.

I have another engine if needed anyway, im expecting the stem seals to give in, in the not so distant future but at present no smoke what so ever.

glad I caught you off guard Ha Ha.....

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

At present mate just get her running ship shape, maybe when the shocks die fit some better units but I have spent a fortune on the VTI-S already, I have a p28 I might mess with the map a little, I have a stainless DC2 B pipe and Super Sprint back box lying around that im going to fit, I also have a VTI-S front lip and skirts that are spare to fit other then that I wanna keep it pretty standard.

that said who knows what the future holds never say never, I am well chuffed with owning 2 x b18c4 motors.

Guest jimbob738

Yes it did but was overdue, just seen a really nice air compressor set with impact gun in lidl £89.99 might make changing them wheel bearings easier Hmmmmmm. 

was it your bday yesterday Krzys as it popped up on my linkedin?

I will be on linkedin a bit more promoting myself as im going freelance so some more endorsement would be cool mate.

Guest jimbob738

Congratulations on the purchase of a proper car :wink:

Overdue mate, surprisingly the jeeps getting some decent attention, I wanna get some mountain bikes on top like you tom go for a ride around Sherwood forest :-D

Yes it did but was overdue, just seen a really nice air compressor set with impact gun in lidl £89.99 might make changing them wheel bearings easier Hmmmmmm. 

was it your bday yesterday Krzys as it popped up on my linkedin?

I will be on linkedin a bit more promoting myself as im going freelance so some more endorsement would be cool mate.

No mate, my birthday is in April :lol:

I hardly use it to be fair! Haven't seen any benefit to it!