silver MB6 ( I have finally come over to the M side ) :)

jool83

Wowser! Can't believe you're finally in an MB Mike! And a minter of an MB6 that is too! Really rare to see it with the wood trim, I gather the old guy must have optioned that when new. Lucky bugger getting one with that mileage and never modded, loving it! Loved your EP so can't wait to see where you go with this one bud. And welcome to the dark side lol :-)

• Like 1

Wowser! Can't believe you're finally in an MB Mike! And a minter of an MB6 that is too! Really rare to see it with the wood trim, I gather the old guy must have optioned that when new. Lucky b****r getting one with that mileage and never modded, loving it! Loved your EP so can't wait to see where you go with this one bud. And welcome to the dark side lol :-)

Thanks dave big boss man it was a by chance notice aswell and i thought thats it got to have it its rare to find a good mb6 and one thats

been so well looked after the back seat seem like nobody has been in them and bodywork is like new i will miss my ep for sure its a car ill never forget but a vti is what i wanted and with insurance and then finding a good was proving difficult but im here now...