freakwagon is alive!!!!!!

falkencivic

I have a few. Funny really didn't really think myself a Honda nut before but proper obsessed with them. Looking at the vac lines now, going back the aero project just working out where it all goes then I should be able to keep a constant boost pressure yay finally haha

Constant boost is back, have bypassed the EBC for now. So much difference on power, super quick but good. Only problem now is the turbo has blown up!!!!!! Happened bout 2 hrs ago. Massive let down :-( will have to get a new one. But going on holiday Monday to centre parcs so need it quick ahhhhh

Cheers mate, looked it up. Don't think I can get one this month going on holiday but will get that one I think as it was running really nice till boom haha. Gona take it apart tomoz/Wednesday. Thinking if it is the turbo I'm gona take the kit off run N/A till I have the new turbo and probably get a few other bits, looking at a bigger intercooler and running the cooler pipes different hopeflly it is just the turbo, I 1st thought I was the head gasket cause Andy was saying it might be going but I'm 99% that it's the turbo.

Looks like the stance mission have been put on hold

Might not be all bad news boys, me and Matt tonight took off the turbo and is running free as u like. The reason for the break down is the return pipe back to the sump is dead and leaking out oil but looks as if the turbo wasn't starved of oil. So I'm gona get another bit of pipe stainless braided this time and see if that does the trick I'm really hoping it does. I'll load up pics tomoz but I think that the turbo is ok but need to have a really good look tomoz as when me and Matt took it off it was pretty damn dark.

• Like 1