Sorivity's 200sx S14a Kouki

Sorivity

Okay. Time for a REAL update.

As above photo,

wheels and coilovers. got a bit frivolous with the card ;)

HSD Coilovers

JR5's by Japan Racing 17" 8.5J ET35

Uniroyal Rainsport 3 XL's in  235/45/17

It's been a bit of a mad week actually. had last week off work so spent it chilling with the mrs while she was unsuspecting of what was hiding in the garage. taking delivery's while she was asleep. Thursday came around and took delivery of my coilovers (thank the lord ey @Shafzzz!) 

Had shaf turn up at mine fri morning ready for our furious mimms weekend. down to the garage in the 2 cars to drop all the bits off. had a phone call 2 hours later saying the lug nuts dont fit! he was right. the drive for the nuts was too big to go into the wheel. the spigot rings i ordered also didn't fit. ran down to the local 'epic accessories' in Richards IS200 and the woman there sorted me out with the correct spigot rings and a set of aluminium (cry) internal drive nuts.

got back to the garage..... need spacers. the wheels were rubbing on the coilovers :( don't know how people run ridiculously wide wheels on these cars! so Shaf and Richard ran back down to epic to pick up a set of slip on 10mm spacers (eek!!) ~(thanks guys:)) )

car is now sitting almost perfectly after about 4 hours of height adjusting on Saturday before mimms. the drive is insanely better, feels so much more planted and have more confidence to take a corner at a normal speed.

Such a fantastic weekend. stressful but fantastic. nice to spend a good few days with the lads since i last saw everyone back in August 14. nice to meet some of the civic 5 lot too.

what happened with that dead bird @UnicyclingTom @Krzys ????

20150404_230245_LLS_zpsbm3wso4f.jpg

20150401_114300_zpsugyedd3d.jpg

P4040027_zpsblvtgqcv.jpg

P4040029_zpsuajp2bxc.jpg

Hubcentric 15mm spacers on order for the front to replace those huge slip on spacers, new lug nuts that SHOULD fit, and also some coilvers covers by tegiwa.

Sorry its been so long ladies ill try and keep up with the updates :)
  • Like 1

On the way up to corby, i must have hit it.

i then found it when i checked my oil pre track time.

So i spammed my spamming friends car with it!

I then knew at that moment I'd picked up a little bird!