Sorivity's 200sx S14a Kouki

Sorivity

Your going to struggle blowing it up unless u rev its nuts off for about 6 months lol They are build quite strong but a blown engine is always the perfect excuse to drop a v10 in there!

Your going to struggle blowing it up unless u rev its nuts off for about 6 months lol They are build quite strong but a blown engine is always the perfect excuse to drop a v10 in there!

think that might be a bit much for a daily for me :P

RB25 yooo

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

quick update to let you all know i'm breathing;

1, went santa pod with a few of the boys, was my first time ever on strip, ran a 15.2 as best time which isnt great but happy with it for a first time (and dont have a rev counter!)

2, went on a dyno and ran 220ish which is like meeeeh. not too bad wasnt ecstatic about it

3, WHAT SEATS? recommendations please (max 400 without rails, pref recliner but not fussy)

Standard power is 197 for a UK spec S14 I believe, either way during a simulation test from 30-100 the S14 pulled out one car length on an EP3 and stayed at 1 car length till 100, had we let the simulation run for longer the S14 would've killed the EP3 top end.

Gotta love Gran Turismo A6.

• Like 1

30 and wasn't in boost lol. stupid simulations!

and Krzys, although it is tempting to just go straight for a map now, its not on the list of my priorities. no point getting a map without injectors fuel pump and ecu. then will make 300bhp with the mods i have now :) for now though trying to get the car looking how i want it and money is very tight at the moment. trying to find some seats i'll be able to buy in around august. power can wait for now :) and yes 197 for a stock uk spec 14a. also dont want to go into it too much but it made between 220 and 235, but i wont go into it.