Craig's new whip! JDM Nissan 300ZX!

fyfie5

im away down to Coventry for the weekend for a trampoline competition, alloys are getting collected by the courier on Monday, spoiler is getting painted today or tomorrow so when I get back theres going to be lots to do!

going to make you guys wait! :lol:

ouch that's a lot in one go!

Yeah it sucks but it's either now or just before Christmas, neither are ideal :lol:

im away down to Coventry for the weekend for a trampoline competition, alloys are getting collected by the courier on Monday, spoiler is getting painted today or tomorrow so when I get back theres going to be lots to do!

Should keep you busy after bouncing around! 

my wheels arrived yesterday! unsure if im going to keep them as they need refurbished if I was going to keep them on, will test fit them on and if I like the look enough I will get them fixed up! pictures to follow!

well looks like I wont be test fitting them for a while, went to try a front and rear so I could take a pic from the side and well I don't have any nuts for the spacers :/ because the wheels are 5x112 and come with adapters to 5x114.3 20mm and 10mm but it looks like it will be similar fitment as my civic if not a little more pokey! :D

• Like 1

set about removing the rear RC antenna :lol: since it was snapped when I got the car and the motor still tried to put it up thought I might as well get rid of it! but unsure what I will plug the hole with? or if I should mount the cover upside down because I can.

DSCF3742_zpsabs6y49m.jpg

DSCF3745_zpsjck6nmlm.jpg

DSCF3743_zps7veteaot.jpg

DSCF3744_zpszddel64k.jpg

DSCF3747_zpszwlxs17m.jpg