Craig's new whip! JDM Nissan 300ZX!

fyfie5

slight problem with the car though... my alarm must have been going off for ages in the morning as it woke me up, turned it off and thought nothing of it, came back to the car to go out this evening and it wouldn't unlock with the fob so unlocked it with the key and go to try starting it, no light on the dash nothing and obviously nothing when I turned the key either... went out with the multimeter and showed 0 on the battery so its fully dead :( think I can just charge it up with a charger and it will be fine? or am I better buying a new one? (don't really want too as money is quite tight as it is)

well im driving it a fair bit, but I still have the civic as a daily so if something does go wrong I have a backup, when I was working on the car the doors and boot were open so the lights were on for quite a long time and it needed a jump start, getting a battery charger and hopefully picking up my spoiler tomorrow!