Craig's new whip! JDM Nissan 300ZX!

fyfie5

snows almost all gone! things are looking up, finished getting all the sticker off.

DSCF3618_zpsffdc9b09.jpg

and Im just finishing off fixing my boot lock which didn't turn, took it out and took it fully apart soaked it in alcohol lubed it up and im just figuring out how to put it back together but it turns! im actually so pleased with myself taking this on just following a picture guide from a forum, I never normally would of tried something like this but I did it! :D and im off up to the slopes tomorrow boarding!

starter has been replaced and starts perfectly now! also I can now see behind me when im reversing, reverse light switch replaced! few niggles sorted out with a few more to go, the interior clock doesn't work so I will get a replacement soon then I can start work on visual stuff!

• Like 2

went out today and tested the fog light power source with the multimeter and it had power but was fluctuating between 9 and 11 volts when the car was off is that normal? either way bulb still doesn't work :( but changed the horrible clear indicators for nice jdm ones :D

PICT1134_zpsebf2f796.jpg

PICT1136_zps686a1374.jpg