A short note to say goodbye

Sega

I know I've not been active here now for sometime, my Civic had been surviving but I have been tied up with alot of other stuff, recently starting a new job and losing my Grandad who infact bought me the Civic in the first place.

However the time has now sadly come for me to say goodbye to my Civic, with parking in our street already bad and our familiys car numbers growing the Civics pretty much got the short straw and has to go, the Focus I'm running at the moment cannot touch her at all but its in better condition and its the one my brothers chosen to be passed onto him.

Within the month or two Ill be onto the C-Max until I've reached my fund target for the official replacement which will have M in its name but not a H on its badge as I fancy a change from Honda's and Fords now and the insurance man isn't so scary anymore.

Anyway guys good luck keeping the M's alive and showing the uneducated that they ain't no Rovers.