Kinks mc2

KiNK43

Adding to the my neighbours think I'm mental theme.. just packed up. Ac hoses out. Cleaned all under battery holder Etc.

washer bottle back in. New thermostat fitted put coolant in but haven't bled yet that's a job for daytime.

Put headlights back in lookin nice.

painted grill. Primed. Black plasticote. And a bucket loads of lacquer. sanded flat and t cutted and polished. Going for a slightly less gloss finish.20150216_220124.jpg20150216_202929.jpg20150215_111120.jpg

• Like 2

Sort of mate.. haha

Not drove for a week now. Coolant need bleeding hard work from a full flush.

just packed me tools up again.

doing me nut in just need some time. Desperate to make some earth leads up. Paint rocker cover. Spruce the bay up a lot more.

Oh and I've got mg zs shocks and springs thanks to noodels.

Gotea get them on and mod the forks. And put rear arb on. Aggggghhhh need some time. Daylight would be good too

• Like 4

Sort of mate.. haha

Not drove for a week now. Coolant need bleeding hard work from a full flush.

just packed me tools up again.

doing me nut in just need some time. Desperate to make some earth leads up. Paint rocker cover. Spruce the bay up a lot more.

Oh and I've got mg zs shocks and springs thanks to noodels.

Gotea get them on and mod the forks. And put rear arb on. Aggggghhhh need some time. Daylight would be good too

of course mate, daylight would be brilliant!! ye man earthing leads big as possible!! i got some like 15mm thick!!