Ryan's MB3 Thread

Ryan6926

Nice car mate. Those wheels look nice and will look even nicer with mg zs suspension. You can see how it will sit here: http://civic5.com/forum/topic/9216-mg-zs-120-suspension-once-and-for-all/

And about the tires you'll be fine with 195/45/15. They should provide a very good feel of the road. The speedo difference will be 3,79% between stock and 195/45. This should bring the speedo very close to reading the actual speed.

Thanks EmZvr it's appreciated, it's virtually standard at the minute I'm just trying to find things which are simple / effective

Apparently I need discs / pads on the front though as mine are apparently toast now so that's another thing on the list to do :(

Joys of motoring lol, I've also got to give it a good clean and try to do something about the headlights as they're absolutely awful :(

Also does anyone know if the doors are the same on the hatch as the Decks only my rear door is rusty inside and bullbling outside so I'm thinking it'd be quicker /. easier to replace the whole thing?

Thanks and I apologise for the questions, I still don't know much about these :(

• 3 weeks later...

Not too much to update really, Had discs / pads done and almost stuffed it into the back of a 64 plate Merc as they'd not bedded in properly (Scared me to death)

I've decided to keep the car until July / August when MOT is due and then either sell it or scrap it and go for either a Yaris T Sport or a C2 VTS, I'm not sure which but both seem to be reliable enough and a good laugh whilst not being too bad on fuel, I don't really need a big car as I live on my own and don't really see many people lol

Get an MB6 mate! Yaris T-Sport was on my list coz I thought insuring the civic would be too much but the difference was only £300 and when I took the Yaris for a drive it was comprehensively boring compared to the MB6. 

Thing is though if I go MB6 it's no different to what I've got apart from engine, I prefer smaller cars, they're more fun to chuck about than bigger cars I've found with the only expection being my Celica GT but that wasn't exactl;y standard so wouldn't be fair. If I was going bigger I'd be going ST-205 Celica or ZS180

I've had plenty of motors of different sizes and the most fun around corners was my old Saxo lol, I don't know why it is but the bigger engined cars seem almost lazy at speed compared to a small engined car, don't get me wrong it's not a bad thing but it's not what I want at the minute lol