Ryan's MB3 Thread

Ryan6926

• 4 weeks later...

So quick update and probably my last one, I sold my MB3 to a chap who's going to use it for a few months until the MOT runs out then he's going to use it as a banger racer :D

And this is it's replacement, Yaris T Sport, 0-60 in 8.5 seconds I timed it as and a far more responsive engine as well than the one in my MB3

DSC_0631_zpswxxwad2o.jpg

DSC_0637_zpsxcjnmcjl.jpg

Just as good on fuel and much quicker / chuckable, Got it for a cracking price with a years MOT and I've not stopped finding excuses to drive it yet, Fantastic car and now my 5th Toyota,

With all due respect I won't be back to Honda again unless it's an Ep3 lol

Thanks for having me :)

It's surprisingly quick to say the least and because it's so small it feels a lot quicker than it is, 105bhp in a Yaris certainly makes things interesting, I wasn't planning on tinkering with it but I've had a few ideas already but won't be doing too much.

Honda's are great don't get me wrong maybe it was just the one I had as it wasn't a B series engine or K obviously but it just didn't keep me excited like I had been by most of my older cars lol

And thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Drove one of these when it was only a year or two old, diddnt do much for me in all honesty, but then I didnt push it hard. How much can you pick one of these up for now though? Im sure its a better car than a C2. I think I would get a ZR160 over either though

• Like 1

I picked mine up for under 1k but they're generally about the 1500 mark, I've been getting 40 odd mpg with it and it's in good nick, I had a Rover 216 when I first started driving and it put me off the Rover brand generally, a mate had a ZR160 and loved it but they're too in your face for my tastes.

That's partly why I went for the Yaris, very capable for what it is, practical ish, good on fuel and still fun when you want it to be.

Genuinely I wish I'd got one years ago, they are that good.

With a few tweaks they're good for 120bhp and being so light they can be amusing. I've shown a few expensive cars up already off the lights too which is always amusing :-D