DELETE

PataynaMB3

Lool then he sold to me, shame i didnt get to fit them to the car, wasnt fully satisfied with them, btw how you come didnt fit them to your vtis when u had it

All four tyres wanted replacing on them and I was going to use those as winter wheels so weren't going on straight away to start with. 

• Like 1

@Roj yeah thats the thing, for a set of 4 toyo proxys your looking at £200 minimum, when you fitting your 15" fans? Ordered some pressed plates like yours btw cant wait til they arrive

Yup, on top of the purchase price of the wheels themselves that's a big hit to take at once. My Fanblades are on already. You'll love the pressed plates!

Yup, on top of the purchase price of the wheels themselves that's a big hit to take at once. My Fanblades are on already. You'll love the pressed plates!

Ah yeah just seen, looks sweet man, needs low asap though lol, hopefully see yours at japfest again this may

Mesh looks good, sometimes people mesh the grills and they look shit.

Lights could do with a bit of attention, or is it the pic?

They have (or had if they've been changed) yellow bulbs in them as I got those off Alex when he had my projectors off of me.

Yellow fogs are cool and break up the colour nicely! 

• Like 1

Mesh looks good, sometimes people mesh the grills and they look s**t. Lights could do with a bit of attention, or is it the pic?

yeah will get better close up pics of the mesh grill, yeah lights do need a good polish to get of all the cloudyness, i hear toothpaste does the trick