Hondans' Slightly more civilised B18 MB3

hondan

Cheers boys. Mr2 is apparently back on the road and in good health. Not bad for an unknown bottom end rushed in over a weekend. 

I've ordered a couple of tyres for the mazda, but oh no they won't be here for a few days due to stock so i'll have to daily the civic  applause.gif1  applause.gif1  applause.gif1

Wasn't planned at all!

P.s Congrats Chandler on COTM. Just seen the post on facebook, deck looks immense

Cheers boys. Mr2 is apparently back on the road and in good health. Not bad for an unknown bottom end rushed in over a weekend. 

I've ordered a couple of tyres for the mazda, but oh no they won't be here for a few days due to stock so i'll have to daily the civic  applause.gif1  applause.gif1  applause.gif1

Wasn't planned at all!

P.s Congrats Chandler on COTM. Just seen the post on facebook, deck looks immense

i haven't even looked yet haha cheers man :D

Annoyed I can't go to japfest this year :( however I cannot miss child birth so I can't complain :)

The Mrs waddled off to a girl lunch so I arranged to go for a summer drive with Steve and his mx5. This 5 started out stock, then Steve turbod it, then ripped everything out for a rotary conversion, then sold it, then bought it back this year with a shot rotary lump and now it's back to a stock 1.6 4 pot on throttle bodies. Sounds rad.

Anyway we went for a drive down some a and B roads into the country. I love that within 5 mins of my house you've escaped into countryside only for it to be ruined by the sound of Vtec. I say ruined, it sounds insane this thing does.

We pulled over to take a couple pics on the way back, I have managed to knacker my handbrake though. Not snapped a cable and I've tried adjusting it behind the lever but no good :(

EC55E857-672C-4FF4-936B-83884AB4411C_zps

E0E048E4-D918-49EA-869A-8087271E91D9_zps

EBFDB138-B802-4D3B-80CA-ABE3FFA2F09B_zps

• Like 1

So insurers are being total arseholes recently and are backing out of insuring my b18 swap without garage proof, sign off etc etc. livid.

So I'm gonna have to change insurers, recommendations? I've been told to try brentacre.

Decided to go for a hoon last night while buying some milk

9E786678-8859-4490-9B50-311C38D12EFC_zps

and then washed it tonight.

A47BD2C1-C8D0-4A95-8FA8-4FC639B67696_zps

Polishing a turd springs to mind

I get paid tomorrow so a couple of things on the shopping list:

Found a full stainless system off an mb6 to butcher

Buy 2 front wings

Paint bonnet black? Thoughts?

Paint spoiler black and refit, thoughts?