Jimbobs VTiS

You can use nokia chargers as a tuner local to me uses them for the old hondas! I have no idea how he does it tho?!

Dont forget to disable the eld jamie on crome. I miss playing with that program!

If i dont sell my engine in the new year im keeping it so might need my old map emailing over pal ;)

Coarse bro anything for you mate you sorted me right out i love Chrome its off the chain for free can you believe folks charge £29 for a f-ing base map

You can use nokia chargers as a tuner local to me uses them for the old hondas! I have no idea how he does it tho?!

Dont forget to disable the eld jamie on crome. I miss playing with that program!

If i dont sell my engine in the new year im keeping it so might need my old map emailing over pal ;)

Coarse bro anything for you mate you sorted me right out i love Chrome its off the chain for free can you believe folks charge £29 for a f-ing base map

spot on pal! yup, :roll: thats how rich people get rich mate. you can get those chips from china 50 for about 15 quid if that, buy a cheap burner for 40 quid then down load crome for free then start selling custom maps, all you have to do to make it custom is add LC or change vtec point, easy 30 quid and some.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been busy this weekend Fitted 2 new Front tyres Uniroyal Rainsports Bargain off Camskill world class site!

Also was very busy on Saturday removed both rear Trailing arms and removed old Bushes with the proper removel tool my mate leant me easy with right tools will be investing in 1 x Clarke set brilliant!

these turned up this morning were supposed to be here Friday but in true parcelforce fasion they didnt appear until Monday Morning :evil: when i needed the job done and dusted!

photo-4_zps023f1968.jpg

Opted out of using the Poly RTA bushes too much speculation surrounding them and with the missus using the civic to ferry the kids around didnt want her to be a guinea pig so opted for tried and tested plus got discount!

i have stripped off all the suspension and bought myself some lower mileage DC2 Standard suspension off civiclife.net with newer JDM LCA'S for £50 the lot such a bargain, didnt want to use the Eibach 25mm lowered ones i bought would have been a disaster, the JDM LCA's fit a dream and the shocks are great cant wait to drive it.

the only issue is the Drop links and ARB but im buying an ASR tie bar next month to which i can mount the DC2 ARB and links so not loosing sleep over it ;) .

ok and finally decided to buy some new front torque mounts went for AVIDS billet steel ones as below because 1. they look awsome. 2. they wont fall to peices like the OEM tegiw#nk ones.

photo-4_zpsbdb92a9b.jpg

i have spent a bit of money this month on it but i want to get the handling sorted before i start pushing for more power and it needs doing right so went for better bushes, if i was braver i would have used the Energy ones but thats the way it goes i will put them for sale with the centre pins later someone could drop on with them really.

Needs must ya know, i dont want to use the OEM crappy ones these Avid ones manufactured in Canada and they are hella strong especially when increasing torque with aftermarket bolt on's you need summot thats gonna take the hammer.

My Honda is off the road right now i started changing the RTA bushes they didnt arrive on time Blah Blah Blah jobs turned into a ball ache with snow and all, i have a 02 plate TDCi fiesta which is quite frankly pants in the snow so i drove to my dads lockup in Nottingham on friday night to release the JDM 4x4 madness ;)

had to upload this pic just looks so damned awesome in the snow my neighbours have been moaning at me all year even spitting on it because they hate it and gave me great pride to be able to get to work and take my family out when they were all stuck p***ks:

photo-4_zps4e3373f5.jpg

JDM Snow ploughing baby!