Jimbobs VTiS

Octagen Insurance Company Limited, The two people at the Ombudsman said that they are getting more and more insurance companies doing things like this.

i will be open and honest on here i suffer from Anger management issue as a person who had no so good up bringing and when these sorts of things happen i find it mad hard to deal with but explaining on here helps massively ( Count to ten and breathe) what infuriates me is that i moved out of the City (Nottingham) to get away from these sorts of people but guess what Villages are shocking even worse bitter twisted Racist people all lead by the BNP i cant go in the pubs with folk talking about BNP stuff i hate it, will be selling up soon and moving out of Nottingham altogether i think its a Whole of a place!

i would love to live around the Norfolk coast or even Norwhich i love it over thier different pace of life and i love being near the sea winter or summer growing up around scumbags and thieves has scared me Nottinghams rough as A-Holes IMO.

MOT passed with a little over enthusiastic revving on emissions it has been sat a month to be fair and no serivce as yet so to be expected, two advisorys rear trailing arm bushes fecked standard!, and power steering rack got a leak but no excessive oh yeah and tyres need changing soon on the fronts but other than that bargain motor for 800 quid it has new rear calipers on it and the centre pipes new as well haha!

my weeks ending better that it began.

i have these up now outside recording IMG_0678.jpg

feels horrible to have these up but when people start f*cking with your sh*t what else can you do and the copper women that came round was useless.

anyway trying to forget about it now atleast my Hondas passed waiting until the first to Tax it then its Game on like Donkey Kong standard Honda is soooooo slow i forgot how boggers it was.

and the copper women that came round was useless.

There's a surprise, get a nice victim of crime leaflet did you. :roll:

Good news on the MOT. :D

No mate she blatantly wasnt bothered about what i was telling her she was more bothered that she spotted a stolen car on the way to see me and made it plainly obvious i was inconveniencing her she then told me it was a neigbourly dispute to which i corrected her and said but i dont even speak to the person dishing out the abuse its one person shouting abuse and attacking my car that is anti social behaviour to which she said I have to keep a diary. f*ck that next time the neighbour gives me sh*t i am flooring him job done consiquently the same drunk a hole is spitting on my cars and scratching them.

Pigs are useless end of! :evil:

on a brighter note yes the MOT situation is good news.

I finally got to bring my Civic home and the central locking is playing silly b****rs seems to be opening and closing at will is it a case that the battery may be on its way out as i tried charging it at the weekend but seemed low on water and not sure its holding a charge anyone got any ideas why the locking might be playing up its doing my head in and not very safe either.

i have these up now outside recording IMG_0678.jpg

feels horrible to have these up but when people start f*cking with your sh*t what else can you do and the copper women that came round was useless.

anyway trying to forget about it now atleast my Hondas passed waiting until the first to Tax it then its Game on like Donkey Kong standard Honda is soooooo slow i forgot how boggers it was.

I've got four cameras on the front of my house to keep an eye on the cars and approaches to the house!

All because of my ex to be honest! WACK11111[smash.gif]

Nottingham is defiantely a hole! I'd rather live out of the way!

• 2 weeks later...

Can you believe it i came to start refurbing my VTIS wheels today and someone has stolen them from my back garden asked neighbors no one saw or heard a damn thing and wasnt in view of my cctv great looks like i gonna have to wait until next year now.

Can you believe it i came to start refurbing my VTIS wheels today and someone has stolen them from my back garden asked neighbors no one saw or heard a damn thing and wasnt in view of my cctv great looks like i gonna have to wait until next year now.

WTF!!!!! blowupsmiley.gifblowupsmiley.gifblowupsmiley.gifblowupsmiley.gifblowupsmiley.gifblowupsmiley.gif

What is going on in this world! Mate sorry to hear that! you must be livid! :x:x:x